CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Car & Truck Care, near Spartanburg, SC
Daniel M., 01/09/2023
Simply because of their honesty/integrity/ NOT to mention believers in Jesus Christ! Sometime in January I took my wife's vehicle there to get the brakes changed/oil changed & new windshield wipers. They called us to pick it up and when we got there they told us that the brakes DIDN'T NEED CHANGING! A lower class auto-shop may have changed them anyway, just to boost the bill. NOT this shop! I also had my truck there because of an electrical issue, NO CHARGE! Turns out that where I had another "zone" change my battery, the guy didn't tighten the connection. If you want great work done by HONEST people, THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS!